Sleepy Time

Yesterday was another great day. I went to work at 5 instead of 4 in the morning, which served to keep me awake and therefore alive in the drive to work. After working at Best Buy, I got to come home for a couple hours to spend with lovely Christina. Back home, I snuggled up with her as she played with her laptop, and we just watched some tv. Around three thirty, I was almost falling asleep, and if it weren't for her, I would have passed out, and, therefore, missed working at Wine Castle. At Wine Castle, we have been having a contest selling six types of wine. The number of bottles sold weighted against the number of days worked will give the 'rating' and so far, I may just be in the lead, since I work so few days. If I win, I will get a $55 bottle of red wine as my prize. Yay! When work at Wine Castle ended, I came back to the apartment and watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off on Starz (or Encore, something like that). I fell asleep half way through it and woke up as Cameron was destroying the beautiful Ferrari. It was bed time. Most of my day was work, but it wasn't so bad. The time spent at home with Christina and the kitties more than made up for it. Today, I get to see the new Harry Potter. More on this later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment