Only a 2 Day Gap

I've been away from the journal for the past two days only, but lots has happened. First and foremost, we haven't seen the new Harry Potter. Instead, Justin and Wendy along with Christina and me decided to hit Malarky's, an Irish pub. We could have gone during the day, but Christina's mom got a new puppy. Seeing puppies makes Christina into a little kid, and she instantly goes to play with it. This little guy, a cocker spaniel who is mainly white with some blond/yellow (called "buff") splotches and freckles, was just a little ball of wiggly energy. He is so very cute and playful, and he didn't make a single noise while we were there! We played with him a while, bought him a toy, and just pretty much had a good time. We also visited Barb and Bart (who fed us, yay!) , then it was off to the bar. Malarky's is an inviting, warm place with waitresses that serve you two drinks then ignore you. They also have a 166 oz beer. Yes, one hundred sixty six ounces. It is in a big glass tube and has a tap on it, and it looked awesome, but I was the only one drinking beer, so that wouldn't be good at all.Having a good time there, we headed back to the apartment, and Jason Bomgren showed up.We hung out, talked, watched a bit of Atlantis, and then they headed off. Sunday morning brought the day of setting the ad at Best Buy. I managed to survive a full day there with out having to push any product from the warehouse. I had so many other tasks, I was kept busy. The day went by quickly, and I was soon out of there. I was surprised to find that Jason showed up at Best Buy while I was working, so we went out to lunch at Arby's. Then, as I was leaving work, there were free meatball subs in the break room. So, I had one. Yay! Later on during the day, I went out grocery shopping with Jason who decided to hang out. I am seeing more of him since I am living in this apartment. Around 7:30, I got ready and went back to Best Buy for holiday training, which is Top Secret. No more on this. Today, so far, we played with the wigglepup, who is named Charley, or Charlie, depending on how you want to spell it. I don't think that matters one way or the other to him. He just wants people around him. Poor pup. We also (Christina and me) went to Sam's Club and stocked up on juice. I love me some juice. I think I will play more Gameboy Advance and relax today. I love days off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment