Ahh, it's so good to be able to write a very positive journal entry. I had a wonderful day, after I got out of work. Work was okay, just really busy. I told them that I wasn't coming in at 4am anymore since nobody else comes in till 5 who works on the day crew (as opposed to the midnight shift). They said okay, so there is no issue there. Today I got home from work and read a bit and cleaned up the place a little. There wasn't much to do. When Christina got home, we relaxed and just played on our computers. She stole the internet connection and set up the budgeting software from Microsoft Money. I tried to do what I could on my computer, and mainly just ended up playing Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on my Gameboy Advance emulator. More on that in a future post. We were hungry and had no food, so I went to the Senate coney island and got Christina a Gyro and chili fries (rice pudding too, of course) while I had a mega breakfast. They didn't give me syrup with my french toast, but that may very well be the most negative part of the whole day! Not too bad... Jess and Dan came over and spent time with us, too. They had rough days, so we had a drink and watched some more Love Hina. I have gotten them hooked... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now, I am sleepy and it is time for rest. I get to go to bed now, and I don't have to wake up till after 4am. WOO! Oh~ Christina, Dan, and Jess together broke the "couch." There were three metal bars holding the box spring and mattress off of the floor, and all of them were sitting on one, and Christina lunged for something, and then something twisted and down they went. It's all for the best, because now we sit at a good height with the box spring and mattress right on the floor with the bed frame around it. I like it, actually. I still think I want a couch frame instead of the bed frame, though. I want Animal Crossing and I will have it eventually. Eventually...

0 comments:

Post a Comment