Drinks with the Guys

Last night I went out to the bar with Justin and Jason. Granted, Christina was there at the beginning, since she was dropping me off (like Hell I was going to drive after being at the bar!) and she wanted to see them. How messed up is this: Christina was drinking beer, and the three of us were drinking 'fru-fru drinks' as Jason put it. She had a Miller Lite because with it you got a free Red Wings pint glass (not a mug). I don't go for Miller Lite, so I asked her (the waitress) to make up a mixed drink. She came back with a red drink, called a Tropical Red Wing which has Malibu, pineapple juice and a touch of cranberry. I think it was grenadine and not cranberry, myself. Those weren't too expensive at 3.50 for a pint. Christina left, leaving the guys to chat, and we had a good time. The next round she brought us Long Beach Iced Teas, which are the same as Long Islands but with cranberry instead of Coke. They were 6.00 a pop, so we went back to the Red Wings, which tasted better anyway. After two hours, and 5 and a half drinks for me, we decided to call it a night. Jason and Justin both had to work in the morning. Lucky for me that I didn't. :) I am kind of disappointed, I had that much to drink and I only had a light buzz for a few minutes. I mean, how much money would it cost to get me drunk? More than I am willing to spend at one time. I guess that's a good thing, since I really don't like being drunk. Christina came and picked me up, and I got to wake up with her in my arms, not to the alarm clock. It was wonderful. I want to work later in the morning than 4, 5, or 6, so I can be with her more. Oh well, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment