Seven Months Removed

Well, well, well.. Looks like I had completely forgotten about my little LiveJournal. A lot has happened since the last post, including two more tires bursting. But those are some of the less notable things. Things seem to be looking up for Christina and me. We have struck out on our own, in an apartment built for two... or something like that. It's not a bad little place, but it is two and a third times larger than the last apartment, and no bunk beds (just a bed pretending to be a couch in the living room). Christina works so very hard in this apartment to make it feel like a home to her. She spends tireless hours cleaning and making this place spotless. As I type, she is putting laundry away. She wouldn't let me help, cause I'm clumsy and get in her way. Typical David, eh? An important announcement for those who don't know (like anybody actually reads this) is that Christina and I have postponed the wedding. So, it is now no longer 25 April 2003, the date is yet to be determined. We are shooting for "Out of School and Holding Steady Careers," but that time seems quite a ways away. I got a beautiful little kitten who I named Myst. She is grey and has one of the most adorable kitten faces that you would ever see in the world. It's true, I scientifically tested it myself. I looked at her and said "She has one of the most adorable kitten faces that you would ever see in the world." That settles that. She is an absolute terror around the house (apartment, whatever) when she decides to attack Artemis, Christina's cat, who weighs in at 15 or 16 pounds and would eat her for breakfast if he weren't too busy cuddling with everyone. She also *must* be a part of anything that moves. If there is motion, including that of feet, she is there, and often getting stepped on. I see where the adage "Curiosity killed the cat" came from. I work at Best Buy right now, and we are entering the busy season, where the customers become raid and demand everything all at once. It tires a guy out, but I think I am up to it. I also picked up some time at the liquor store I grew up with. No, I bought pop there as a kid. I was a good boy ;) . After the end of the year, I should be going back to school, I just have yet to register for classes. Just saw Spiderman yesterday. Yes, I was living under a rock. I loved the ending, and most of the movie itself was just very solid. Then again, Toby McGuire was a pretty damn good fit to Peter Parker. Can't wait till next week to go and see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment