After Turkey Day

So, Thanksgiving came, and it proved to be a busy day for me. I drove Christina to work, then made a pie. It was good to do it, but I had fallen asleep and started making it too soon. Oops... I had to pull the pie out of the oven after I picked Christina up from work. I had two dinners back to back and they were both yummy. Christina's family had two ducks in addition to the turkey, and Papa had the standard fare, with his turkey being so very juicy and tender. Afterwards, I just wanted to relax and go to sleep early. I had to get up at three am to go to work. Christina invited her sister and cousin to spend the night. Okay, I was a little ticked off, but she rarely gets to see them. We head home and they hang out. I go to bed at ten, and they know it. I can't sleep due to the music from Christina's laptop and Carly's very loud voice on her cell phone. She has no indoor voice. I got up in time to get to work and got there before four am, when I was scheduled. More on this later. It's after 11 and I have to get up at three. Yikes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment