What? A Music Quiz? I Believe I Shall!

Hey there.  My lil bro had this quiz in his Livejournal.  He said he was somewhere around Punk and Pop Punk.  Makes sense since his iTunes plays more Red Hot Chili Peppers than anything else.  I decided to give it a shot and I hav e decided that it's pretty accurate.  Then again, it is a bit off for the Hip Hop/Rap and Country categories.  I think those are supposed to be negative...... In any case, an update on my first day of work at Bravo! should be coming soon.

You scored as Classic Rock.. Classic Rock.

Classic Rock.

88%

Indie

83%

Indie Rock

75%

Emo & More

58%

Ska

54%

Britpop

50%

Punk and Pop Punk.

42%

Hip Hop and Rap

42%

Industrial

33%

Hardcore

33%

Country

33%

Mainstream

21%

Music Recommendation
created with QuizFarm.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment