Gainfully employed

Yesterday, Friday, I had two interviews.  The first was at Bravo! and Mitchell's Fish House, both at 6 & Haggerty in Livonia.  First was Bravo, where Angela (manager) wanted to set up a second interview.  Unfortunately, I had to go to interview at Mitchell's. Let me explain. Bravo is an Italian place with moderate prices and good, clean decor.  It just opened three weeks ago and they still need more staff.  I am here to help!  Mitchell's is planning on opening on the 9th of February.  They are upscale dining ($15-25 for lunch, $25-40 for dinner), and have not finished their interior. Bravo was scheduled at 3:30, but I got out the door a few minutes late, hit hellish traffic on I-275, and got there at 4.  I was interviewed until 4:26.  I ran over to the trailer behind Mitchell's and got to my interview there.  He, at Mitchell's, told me that the ball was in my court because training would conflict with 4 classes.  I have to call him back and tell him if I would like to continue. Angela at Bravo told me that she was going to call me later on and set up a second interview. Laer that night, Angela called me and told me that she couldn't set up a second interview, but she was going to trust her instinct and hire me!  YAY!!  So, now, I am an employee of Bravo.  Orientation is Sunday, and then I train Mon-Thurs.  After that, I am on my own.  Woo hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment