Training... COMPLETE!

Tonight completed my training at Bravo, and all I have to do now is go in on Thursday morning and take the server final.  It is a 7 page test that will take me approximately 1.5 hours, or so I am told.  I hope I pass, so I can get on the floor and actually make a few bucks.  That would be great. On another note, school is actually going pretty well, but the whole 12 hours on Wednesday is going to wear me out by the semester's end. I know it's my good buddy's birthday (Justin) tomorrow, and I have to be at school until 10, and then take my server final at 9 Thursday AM, so I am unable to take him out to the bar on his birthday.  That saddens me, but we'll have to wait to go out. The weather today was surprisingly pleasant.  When I first went outside, expecting bitter cold that would chill me to the core within moments, and was not frozen instantly, I thought that it was almost shorts weather.  Well, not quite.  You see, after the Michigan winters, my brother and I would wear our shorts and revel in the warmth when spring reared its head and graced us with balmy 45 degree weather.  I was talking with Kelly, and her parents wouldn't let her wear shorts until it was 75 outside.  That would have killed Jason and me growing up. I can't wait for spring.  Spring brings kilt weather! .......I just hope it isn't too windy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment