Wheeeeee, more storms!

I took 230 bottles back to Wine Castle yesterday. It filled my trunk, and I have the cool picture to prove it. I still have more, though. Ick. Kevin and I got a late start, so we didn't get all that much done. The bottles was an ordeal, then when we got going, my car wasn't shifting properly, so I couldn't hit 70mph without my car being at 4000rpm, instead of the normal 3000rpm. After returning the bottles, it got better, though. In Royal Oak, I sat out back with Donna and Kevin for a bit, on the concrete slab where the hot tub used to be, looking at the dirt where the pool used to be, and I was sad how the backyard of my childhood had disappeared, but the garden that Donna is planning are going to look cool. Ginger didn't freak out and run away from me either! I went to visit my dad to drop off grandma and granddad's freezy bottle thing, but I missed them by 5 minutes or something. Dad and I talked Japan over a beer. Good times. I didn't get home till 530 or 6. What a day. I still have tons to pack, but no motivation to do so. My cable and internet are disappearing today, so my rhodry@comcast.net is disappearing for good. I still have david_gibb@yahoo.com so email me there if need be. And I am trying to get a Photogra account running, and trying to see if I can get it set so that I can just make it public instead of sending invitations. We'll see. I am starting to think that JapanDave isn't going to happen, since the two companies I was looking at to host the site have gotten nothing but abysmal reviews. They say things like the server decided to eat all the files and you have to reupload them, the site is frequently unavailable, they kick puppies in their spare time, and the customer service is non-existent. So I think I will continue solely on my livejournal here, and find a good photo uploading site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment