To Do List:

I have a lot to do before I am off for the half year. I am yet unmotivated to pack up my apartment, as it seems like I am not going to be across the world in a mere 8.5 days. In any case, I have put together a To Do List to which I should learn to adhere. Here goes! Friday, 21 ~Return bottles to Wine Castle and deposit spoils and coins to bank. ~Pack clothes ~Get the bed to Christina (and possibly Myst, but I think I will hold off on that, I will miss her!) ~Cancel cable/internet ~Check status on visa/passport at Japanese Consulate ~Hang out with Jason and Justin (bar or movie suggested) Saturday, 22 ~Family party at Maybury Park ~Pack up computer and tv (and possibly ship it over to Kevin) ~Work on packing kitchen ~Dismantle table and put into mom's garage ~Finish packing books Sunday, 23 ~Finish kitchen ~Clean/empty bathroom ~Gut the bedroom ~Final trash run Monday, 24 ~Probably move to dad's place ~Get rid of car ~Work on the website ~Take care of cell phone details That's the plan at least. Let's see how well it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment