Quickie

Just a quick update. Friday was both my little bro's birthday and my "Offficial" last day of work at Famous Dave's. Everyone there is so sweet. Someone arranged a cake for me, with Mt. Fuji and a Tori (entrance thingy to a Shinto shrine) on it, as well as two cards that everyone (I mean everyone) seemed to sign. Also, I got a free flamin' hat (FD on it of course) also. I know that they don't do this for many people, and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside to be counted among those who were so priviliged. I also ended up closing my last night, and Kelly and I had to share a 16-top, and it was hell. The guys and girls were segregated, the men ordered, and not from Kelly, but only talked to me. They ordered enough for about 25 people, getting 2 Feasts for 4, 2 Rib Tip Feasts, and 6 Pork Sandwiches. Technically, it would feed 18, but accounting for the fact that a feast for 4 serves 5-6, and a rib tip feast will serve 3-4, not 2-3, I am pretty spot on. But it all worked out in the end. And now I am watching my bro's condo while he and Susie are in the Caribbean on a cruise, those assholes. I am taking care of Shiva, their happy white schnauzer. Awesome dog. If ever I got one, it would have to be like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment