Ugh, Fun day. Not Productive.

Well, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done. I had a great time at Maybury, playing frisbee, drinking Woodchuck Ciders, eating kielbasa, and hanging out with the Gibb family. Afterwards, Kevin, Jason, Susie, and I went and saw Shrek 2. Let me just say that you have to see it. I have never seen an opening montage reference so many other movies so well. And it was much funnier than the first. Even though there was a joke that I laughed at that nobody else did. Stupid people. Kevin spent the night also. We had a good time, watching American Wedding and drinking lots of Vanilla Coke, eating Doritos. But I didn't pack, except for my books. I still have to pack up the computer and tv, pack the kitchen, dismantle the table and take it to mom, and take back the bottles and coins. I am going to take back the bottles with the aid of Kevin. And miles to go before I sleep. Ugh. And I sleep on the floor now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment