Airfare Woes

Okay, airfare to Japan blows. First off, since I am staying for over six months, the normal group airfare of 1100 dollars does not apply to me. The first option was to get what was essentially two one-way tickets piggybacked on one another. It would have cost me 2994 that way. It would have been cheaper to go to Japan, come back in August, then return, and come back in December by 550 dollars. How crazy is that that I could have ridden four airplanes for cheaper than it would have been for two? I ended up getting tickets that would make me go much further, but for much cheaper. By flying Air Canada, I leave on the 29th instead of the 31st, and go from Detroit to Toronto to Vancouver to Nagoya. Upon my return, I go from Nagoya to Tokyo to Toronto to Detroit. All of this for 1100 dollars. Finally, something is working out! But it's still rough. I have to get a lot done still. And miles to go before I sleep....

0 comments:

Post a Comment