I hate packing

It is damn near impossible for me to pack my life into boxes. Mainly because I am so damn lazy. I've been visiting with people, having a good time, and seeing friends that I won't see for six months, and not getting my work done. At least I am not the only one. My visa application is being held up. I talked to Carl at the Consulate General of Japan in Detroit again, and he said that the people who are processing the visa application in Tokyo have never seen an applicant who is attending JCMU. Stupid new visa process. So the people in Shiga (where JCMU is) are talking to the Tokyo people, and I may have some better news on the morrow. If not, I have the option of applying for a Certificate of Eligibility, which is the Golden Ticket of visas. I would have to leave the country, then come back and get my visa. Still requiring one trip out of the country. Not good at all. What can David do? Wait, wait, wait. And pack. Gotta pack, less typie, more packie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment