Day 2...

Well, today is the second day on my own, with Christina officially living at home again. Last night we moved 2 car loads of boxes back to her place, but her stuff is largely over here, since her dad says she can't move her furniture back yet. Odd, he thinks we're going to get back together again. Can't say I blame him, we always did reconcile, but it's different now. I have never felt so alone in a bed. Not only did I first get used to sleeping in a twin sized bed with Christina, but then got used to another body in the queen sized bed I have now. Sleeping in it alone for the first time, actually knowing that nobody was going to join me soon really made me feel lonely. I hadn't ever felt like that before. I grew up, of course, sleeping alone, then I was with Christina, and now alone again, bedwise. Thankfully, Myst snuggled with me. I love my little kitty. So this weekend, I have to find some way to go to Chicago to take my Japanese Language Proficiency Test so I can attempt to get certified. I have $60 to my name and absolutely cannot spend it, what with having bunches of bills to pay and to try to get Christmas presents. Ugh, what a way to start the month. Alone and broke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment