Today was a Good Day

Well, first of all, I am an Official Beer Drinker. I got my American Homebrew Association kit, giving me a bumper sticker that says "I Make the Beer I Drink" a leather coaster, some info, and a membership card that has my name on it. It gives me discounts at some pubs. Yeah! Also, I went to lunch with Jason and Justin, and had some tasty grub at Logan's Roadhouse. They had burgers, I had some Baby Back Ribs. Also got some of that Michelob Amber Bock on draft. Good brew! Next, I got a phone call telling me that I will know 100% tomorrow what my employment status at Musashi is. My recruiter is going to meet face to face with him at 1pm. I should know as soon as she gets out; meaning before work. At work tonight, I had two excellent people come in. One guy had recently attended a Managment Seminar where the speaker told them to go to my restaurant to see how a REAL TEAM operates. Bonus one. They also said that I took exceptional care of them. Hey, just doing what I can! The other guy was Harry from George and Harry's, a Blues Bar in Dearborn. He talked with the Manager, because he loved the food, the presentation, the atmosphere, and, of course, the SERVICE! I was on fire tonight! Top it off, I brought home almost $110 tonight. Been a while since I have done that on a Thursday. Heck yeah! Signing off, while still happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment