Summers's Last Hurrah

Today got up to 75 degrees. The hottest is has been on record is 72 back in 1978. I tried to take advantage of the day after watching a bit of tv. I ran out to the bank to make a deposit, to buy Finding Nemo, and to just putz around town. When Christina got home, I got no response about whether she was pleased that I bought Finding Nemo for her. She just said, "How did you pay for that?" Sigh. I have been bored to tears lately. I am downloading anime and movies like crazy, I beat Jedi Academy already, and Quidditch World Cup is way too easy. I need something else to do, especially at night when Christina turns off her responses to the outside world. I'm going to go crazy. It really was a beautiful day today, and I really enjoyed the weather, but that wasn't enough to pull me out of my funk. I am really feeling lonely. I know that Christina is right on the other side of the room, but not in this world. It is kind of awkward. I think I am going to go to bed early again tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment