Ima, Matamata Matteru no...

Translation: I am STILL waiting. I am on the end of a chain. A chain, I tell you. And it is being jerked. Constantly. I leave a message with Kathy, asking her if, please, will I know if I am employed before the next Ice Age (set to occur in Sooner Than You Think). She replies via email and tells me, nay, assures me, that they are having trouble getting everyone together to make a decision. And promises me, yet again, that I will know by the next day, Thursday. Guess what? It's Saturday, and no further word. I really am starting ot give up on it. Christina has a new job here, I have the outline of what classes I plan on taking next semester, and I cannot do that if I am to move to Battle Creek. I know this is a huge opportunity, but since the interview, a lot has cropped up to hold me here. I don't really think I am *supposed* to leave this area yet.. (Sorry, kinda profound statement from me now.... ignore that if you wish) Well, on to Halloween. It was really, really dull at work, what with us all dressed up and having no guests to serve. We ate candy for a few hours, and then people went home. Afterwards, I went to a party at Josh Hunt's house, who is a guy I have known since High School but never really hung out with. He's a good guy, and we had a good time, making piles of people on the floor :) and just talking. One of the guys there, Josh's roommate Matt, had a little panic attack, but that was straightened out, and he felt better. I am glad that I could be there for him, even though I had only met him once before. Alrighty then, I have to go to work now and make the big bucks, provided that it is busier than the past two days, otherwise I will make the tiny bucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment