Relationship? What's that?

Things are falling apart once again with Christina. She is in one of her phases, and this one may be the straw that broke the camel's back. She is in the midst of figuring out what will make her happy. The way she is treating me, well, I am not what makes her happy. She won't tell me about anything until she figures herself out so she doesn't make me sad. Great. Things look good for me. Let me give a bit of backstory. On Star Wars Galaxies, which she plays about 3000% more than me, she is in a guild, surrounded by guys, who are states away and don't exist in this apartment. When she plays, it was Ignore David time. Then she got a headset so she could get on Teamspeak to talk with the guildies. This was good for organizing raids and tactical, but she got to talking with some of the guys. Now, almost every night she is talking to one of them in particular. And she is giggly and happy. When she talks to me, IF she talks to me, it's in one word sentences with her eyes lowered and quiet. One day, I was trying to have a fairly important conversation with her and the phone rang, and she disappeared for the rest of the night and talked to him. The same thing happened the next day. The day after that, I got home from work, and she was in the bathtub, and she is relaxing with some candles lit in there. No problem. Her phone rings and she talks to him while in the tub with candles lit. It felt like a slap in the face and a kick in the groin. I still want to be with her, but I don't know how to act around her any more. She doesn't respond to anything, and it seems like I have a roommate and not a fiancee. What did I just hear? Did the Death Bell just ring on this relationship? I'll have to wait and see. Wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment