A Busy Day

I got a few things done today. I finally got the game that David Carter (lil bro) wanted to him and on his computer. I got to see my mom and pick up some beer. I had wanted the Sam Adams Winter Lager, but I didn't have enough cash on hand, so I got a 6 of Local Colors Tomboy Red. Nice malty red lager with a smooth and crisp edge to it. Best drank slightly chilled. Too cold, and it gets bitter. I am a beer nerd. I also got to get the curly-dos off of the little ottoman I have, to make it less shin-friendly. A deposit at the bank rounded out the day, where I found an extra $30 more than I expected! Woo hoo! Tomorrow I am going to go to lunch with Drew and Jason at Famous Dave's because I won a free Feast for 2 by selling the most Bread Puddings on Sunday night. Well, it was supposed to be a Feast for 4, but two of us tied. I am okay with that. A F/2 contains, by the way: 6 Award Winning St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs 1/2 Roasted Chicken 1/4lb either Texas Beef Brisket, Georgia Chopped Pork, or Double Smoked Ham 12oz Shack Fries 8oz Creamy Coleslaw 8oz Wilbur Beans 2 Honey Buttered Corn Bread Muffins 2 Corn on the Cob Somehow, I think that is going to be enough. Sitting and drinking a few Tomboy Reds and watchin the tube made it a relaxing evening. I am listening to the Jethro Tull Christmas Album. Quite excellent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment