What the hell is going on?

Isn't this the normal time when I should be throwing stuff, yelling, and crying? Christina have moved, after some... discussions, to a new phase of our relationship. Well, we have regressed to being friends. It is not an easy thing to get my head around, especially when we still have one bed. I sleep in the living room mostly, now. We went out grocery shopping today, and it was easier than it had been. We didn't argue, we were friends. While walking down the International Food Aisle in Meijer's, she came out of the blue and told me that I should get me a Japanese woman. . . . . . . . Let me say this again. The woman who was my fiancée less than two days ago told me, not in a mean way, but in a suggestion like a good friend to another, to get a Japanese girl. And I don't think she means to get her to cook for me. It took a while to register the shock. But just the idea that my relationship with her has changed to this is both good and bad. It is good because it shows we are fairly mature in this, and can get past the bitterness, but the fact that we came to this so quickly makes me wonder how strong the relationship was, on a romantic scale. We must have been slipping for a while. On the other hand, I got a number. Not like that! I got a number from a friend at work who told me to call her if I need to talk, because I have helped her through things also. I just had to mention that, to string you along. All two of you who read this. So, tune in Next Week. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment