One Nail-Biting Weekend

I had to sit and wait for the weekend to end to hope to hear about anything from Musashi. Everybody at work constantly asked me if I had heard anything. I really did get sick of answering no to them, but I guess I have to deal with it. On Sunday, I got to go to my Quarterly Gibb Family Gathering. I only got to be there for an hour or two, but it was good to get to see them all again. I also stole Kevin after the party and got a coat I thought I lost two years ago! So, I brought Kev and his computer over to my apartment where he and Christina played lots of Galaxies and stuff. When I got home from work, we watched movies and played more games, then fell asleep. Sunday I had to work during the day, and the internet was down, so more anime was watched. I got home and I did a dance to appease the Internet Gods (read: The Chicken Dance), and was able to play a bit of Galaxies myself before taking Kev home. It was pretty cool having the kid over for a while. So, along came Monday, and no word from Musashi. I am pretty much giving up hope. It would be cool, but moving would be a pain. I just want to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment