More and More??

I hit post on that one and thought I would mention the few sites I have been frequenting lately. I have been reading posts at many sites about Japan. Since returning to class, and the anime kick I am on, I am kind of pining for the Land of the Rising Sun. Of course, I tie myself here, because I know I can't take Christina or the kitties over with me, I wouldn't want them to be confused with the language barrier, or lonely. (I hear Japanese kitties are stuck-up) Okay, websites.... GaijinPot -- Good for forums, job listings, and making connections. Gaijin in Japan -- All forums. Pretty much just an amusing forum that is posted on almost excusively by people living in Japan. Hen na Gaijin -- It is a fairly amusing site, also has a link to the woman's professional site as a translator. Maybe me in the future? Note how all of these sites have Gaijin in the title.... Hmmmm........ Stupid foreigners....

0 comments:

Post a Comment