Update So Soon?

Yes, yes, an update only THREE MONTHS after the last entry?! I mean, what, am I trying to kill you guys with too much information about my life? Let's give a quick update about what has been going on lately. I quit Best Buy just after I wrote that message. I haven't been working the 85 hour work weeks like that in some time. I now only sling Que at Famous Dave's Thursday-Saturday nights and Sunday morning. I have my one lonely Japanese class Monday and Wednesday evening. I am looking to do well in this class, take a full courseload next semester, and try to get this damn school thing over and done with so I can get a real job, be it here or in Japan. Christina had some friction at CVS and subsequently told them where to stick it. She has been trying to replace that job as of late, but yet to no avail. I tell you, I know she works hard, I know she knows her stuff, but why will people not hire her right now? Stupid employers. She is a hard worker! Other than work and school, what has been happening? Let's see, I saw Tull twice in a row (Hell yeah, great shows!), I regularly play Star Wars Galaxies (on the Naritus server, name Ajime Kobalis), I hang out with Jason, Drew, and Nissa most, and see Justin once in a while, and bother Christina as often as possible. Since that last thing around the 4th, Christina and I have been doing well. There was a little bit of something, but that's not an issue any more. It worked out for the best, for now. In anime news, I am a major Pirate again (Yarrr....) by frequenting the best anime download site in the world today, AnimeSuki. I am currently obsessed with Naruto which is an anime about a ninja-in training (in the ninja village, of course, at the ninja academy) and he has a demon sealed inside of him. Because of this, he is reviled by the adults who know about this. He takes on the prankster role to get attentiopn, and wacky hijinks ensue. Well, that's not it. It more or less details his school and training progression, bringing in a large cadre of ninjas (and ninjas-in-training) each with their own family techniques, and just is a really cool show. The manga is still currently ongoing, and is up to chapter 188 as of today, and episode 53 of the anime. The anime is about 30 episodes of content behind. There is still no unforseeable end to the manga or anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment