Another Job?

I was awoken yesterday morning by my cell phone. I looked at the display and thought "Hell, why would a bill collector be calling me?" because I did not recognize the number. It turns out that it was a recruiter from Monster.com, and to make a long story short, they think they have a job I would be suited for. After talking for a while, I hear that the place is called Musashi Automotive and they would be interested in having me work in either sales or production in a translatory capacity. Holy Crap, eh? David is floored. I want desperately to get this job, they start off at $35000 a year plus benefits at not cost on day one, and tuition assistance, and travel possibilities across the country and to Japan even! Only catch: the job is in Battle Creek, which is a 100 mile commute. Then again, in another two months, I could break lease here and move out to Battle Creek where the rent is cheap (I found a 1400 square foot townhome with 2 bed, 1.5 bath, balcony, patio, yard, et cetera for $650 a month!) and only drive 15-20 miles to work. Visiting would be tough, however.. Had to share. I have the interview Monday morning at 10am. I still need to get my references fleshed out, as well as printed along with my resume, and get a suit. Hm. This is going to be a busy weekend. Not to mention I have to interiew in English and in Japanese. Better not count my chickens before they hatch, eh? David out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment