Count the Spots on the Ceiling Again....

Living alone is boring when you have nothing to do. I have also found that I cannot sleep at night again. My insomnia that I thought I had gotten rid of is back. I have to watch or read something until I am exhausted to be able to go to sleep. For instance, yesterday I watched An Evening With Kevin Smith until about 4:30am. Kevin Smith is the guy who wrote Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and was Silent Bob. This was a college Q&A tour, about 3 hours of him telling stories. I almost choked to death on a Swedish Fish because I was laughing so hard. Funny stuff. But I still had a hard time falling asleep. I seem to watch a movie every night to put myself to sleep, but I enjoy the movies at the time. ARGH! I need something to do right now, but nothing is coming up. Artemis and Myst and all snuggly nowadays, sitting on top of the cat tower with each other and cleaning each other all of the time. Now, Artemis is eventually going home with Christina, and Myst is staying here. Artemis and Myst initially hated each other, but Artemis decided that the little 1 pound grey puffbal of a girl kitten was no threat to this 18lb small black male panther's territory, and they became friends. This was well over a year ago, and they are about to be separated. I feel bad for them, because Artemis has to deal with Charlie, a big dumb Cocker Spaniel puppy who won't leave anything alone, and Myst will have no playmate that she's had ever since I brought her home. Poor kitties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment