"Run, Shadowfax. Show us the meaning of haste!"

So here I sit awaiting the time where I have to get ready for work. I will invariably put it off till the last moment wherein I will have to rush and get to work within 2 minutes of being late. Of course, that is what I will do today also. It's habit. I had a great night last night. I went out with Erin to go see Return of the King, which was absolutely amazing! It was good seeing it with Erin also, because we whispered little humorous bits to each other, and not everyone I know would appreciate that. Good movie, good company, what else could I ask for? Today I was unproductive, but I went and got all the info to move into a 2 bedroom apartment with Jason. The total cost between the two of us is going to be a little high. It's going to be $460, plus rent. Ugh. That includes the transfer fee, security deposit, and two application fees. (Kitty is sneaky, and won't be included, hehe). Also, I have been looking at going back to Japan. I would really like to do it, and am starting to obsess so much that I am DREAMING JCMU again. Incidentally, I have stumbled across a website that is maintained by a person over at JCMU *As I Type This!!!!* and posting a lot. Get this, his name is Dave. Crazy huh? Here's the site: Gaijin Dave. One girl in his pics, Kelly, I was in classes with here at EMU. The earliest I could get back would be May, but that is only a 1 month program. But if I piggybacked the May to the Summer to the Fall to the Winter, then I will be there from May-Apr... But it would cost around $26,000 plus toy expenses. I don't think that'll fly. On the other hand, if I try this: Summer Program (Jun-Aug) and Fall (Sept-Dec) together, I get a week off in the middle, and I make my dad come out to visit... That would be fun, but who knows. I really do need to get back there, or I will go crazy. I have the applications already partially filled out. New Year's is a-comin, and I had planned on doing nothing. But I got a random call from Stef who says Rita will be in town. Well shiver me timbers, I haven't seen Ms. Lee in years! So I am now having a couple people over on New Year's. I am having the main gathering on the 4th, but NYE also works. I know Rita, Stef, and, if she's not up north, Erin will be there along with Jason and possibly Grabowski. But who knows. It'll be fun regardless. Okay, time to scrub up so as not to rush to work and be frantic and late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment