Not a party, a gathering.

I had a gathering of friends today. Let me start off yesterday. I got a couch finally, which fit wonderfully in the back of Justin's truck, and in getting, saw my Grandma and Grandpa Berg, then went and visited my dad, saw my Grandma and Granddad Gibb, then lugged the couch in to the apartment. It was rough, and my arm still hurts from the lifting. I went to work, got home just after we closed, and thought I was going to relax. Christina took my router (which I had said she could do, since I only have one working computer anyways), but she couldn't get it to work. I went over there, fixed her internet, and came home, where Justin shortly after joined me. I had gotten Justin hooked on Coupling already, and we decided to watch more of it. Let me tell you, I had never seen this boy ROLL on the floor laughing. We watched it till we fell asleep around 5:30 or 6am. Woke up around 11:30, got Drew over here, and we watched anime till about 2. Then I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, went to Sam's Club with Christina, and people showed up. With everyone shown up, it was Bud, Jason, Rob, Paul, Danny, Chris, Stef, Erin, and Kristen. With me, it made 10, the most I have had in this apartment. I hadn't seen most of these people in around 2 years, and it was good to do so. It was no drunken frat-house style orgy. Wait, don't leave! It was a night of hanging out, drinking some beers, making some others, and hanging out. We started with some stories, and then after Jason and I had a shot of tequila (Cuervo 1800), I was going to make a drink for Stef, who had been obstinantly sober thus far. The ladies remaining (Kristen had already gone home, tired) joined us in the kitchen. Jason decided to get out of the way, and sit upon the counter. He, however, sat in the sink. I got a picture of course. When he got up, he said, "Eh, muffin tin." I said, "Yeah, and chopsticks... Wait, one is missin---" No sooner did I say that, but the remaining chopstick fell from --I hope-- the BACK of his pants. We ALL found this utterly amusing, and he was lying down laughing for a while. I enjoyed it. By this time, I had already made the ladies a drink that I quite enjoy. They liked it too, from what I got. I call it a Drunken Stef. In a rocks glass, with ice (3 large cubes) 1 part Hazelnut Liqueur 1.5-2 part Carolan's Irish Cream stir, and enjoy until Stef is drunk. Or, in the case of tonight, until Erin and Stef are drunk. No, neither of them drank much, and they even didn't finish the drinks to get home safely. It was time for Bud Story Time. He told the stories of his sexual misadventures, which I will not repeat here. Let me say that they are funny, but in that 'Man, that is horrible, how did you put up with it?' funny. When the ladies left, the guys left. But when they got home safely, Bud, Jason, Stef, and Erin talked with me before going to bed. Good to know they're home safe. I've already started planning a night wherein everyone over here does not leave till they've had sleep. This will remove the "I have to drive" excuse, and people will relax a bit. It will be fun. More on that, when it happens. David out, to sleep, then go back to work at 4. Whoopety-doo! I am so happy I got to see EVERYONE these past two days. It was a good couple days. Tonight especially.

0 comments:

Post a Comment