You Know The Economy's Bad When...

You know the economy's bad when a plastic surgery office in Novi, Star Plastic Surgery has commercials offering a wonderful deal -- Buy one surgery, get one free.  I wish I were joking.  I guess even those who are able to afford plastic surgery are suffering.  It isn't clear if both surgeries have to be performed on one person, or if it can be boob jobs for two friends, but either way, it's pretty strange, in my opinion.

Also in this tough time, Compuware is laying off 250 of its 6,000 person workforce, and Kwame Kilpatrick, our esteemed ex-Thug, er, Mayor of Detroit just got a sweet job working for one of Compuware's subsitidaries.  Hmm, think they were in bed together?  I wonder how many of those people got laid off so they could pay Kwame his salary.



0 comments:

Post a Comment