Coolest Little Bro Ever



Above pic links to Kevin's blog.

So, recently I found out that my little brother Kevo was artistic.  I never really knew this before.  In fact, when he started putting up some of his artwork on a Blogspot blog, I decided to migrate over from LiveJournal.  He has this crazy Jackson Pollock style that I really get in to.  His hip-hop series (Notorious B.I.G. and Method Man so far) were really cool and gritty, done in black and white with a removed tape/negative space technique.

I asked him to do a piece for me, the iconic Jethro Tull picture -- Ian Anderson standing on one leg with his flute -- which has been used for many years.  I left the rest to him, and lo and behold, this is the result.  Great use of many colors, reminiscent of tie-dye effects that make sense with the colorful past of Jethro Tull's music.

Thank you, Kevo.  You really are talented!

1 comments:

Thanks man, i appreciate it a lot :)

Post a Comment