Taste of Spring

Or is it a tease?

I couldn't get over the good weather we had today.  Over 50 degrees before Valentine's Day?  Occasional blue skies?  Unheard of!  Kelly and I had our door wall open, and the kitties loved it.  Just the fact that there was fresh air in the apartment for the first time in a long time made a huge difference in the feel of the apartment.

I had the evening off, so Kelly and I went over to her dad's to help him out a little bit.  We saw Tina, when she was heading off to work.  In order to spend some time outdoors (and to make Kelly feel better) we took down the Christmas lights that were still on the trees, bushes, porch, and front of the house.  Then we took the fat dog Dixie for a long walk, after which she collapsed.  I went and got the converter box for Grandma Rembisz, so hopefully she will be able to get more than two channels, and then Kelly and I waited for her dad to get home to go to dinner.

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the best deal -- Free Wing Tuesday.  It was a very good night.  I just am very lucky to have Kelly to share these days with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment