Yonensei ni Narimashita

So I found out that I am now a 4th year student! I'm amazed. It was great enough to see that I was in it, but there are only 4 people in it. Apparently I am part of the JCMU Elite. Or something like that, but less nerdy. Since I am in 4th year now, Aizawa-sensei told me that I should either look at other programs or go home after the summer program because they will only do independent study programs in the Spring. It's dumb, but that's their policy. I could either come home, apply for Kansai Gaidai in Kyoto, or apply for Nanzan in Nagoya. But I have to research them. So who knows. Do I come home at the end of August with my dad and Kevin? Or should I try to find a way to stick it out? Anyways, I went to Shirumon for lunch yesterday and had Oyakodon, and learned that it will be tradition to go there on Thursday and have Katsudon (fried pork cutlet and eggs and onions over rice) before the Friday test which is supposed to give you good luck on the test. Today, however, we had class. 3 hours of schooling came at us quickly, and didn't drag on, surprisingly. Then we got to have lunch. My roommate made rice to which I added gyoza (potstickers) and croquettes (korokke in Japanese) which are deep-fried disks of mashed potatoes. Then we went for the last hour of class, which also sped by quicker than lightning. Well, maybe not that fast. In any case, it's 2:35pm and I plan on going for a good, long bike ride, getting a bag of charcoal, some meat to grill, and having a good time tonight tossing a frisbee around and drinking some beers. Also, more pictures coming in the next to days. Also, MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE COMMENTS SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! I think I have figured out who has commented so far, but I can't learn all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment