Yoinked from Cervidal's Journal

How to make a dgibb
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts ambition
1 part joy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Top it off with a sprinkle of sadness and enjoy!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com I think I can leave off the sadness... But it is part of life. Anyways, the day after going to CoCo Curry House, what do we do? Return to CoCo Curry House. We even got to sit in the same table. I felt honored. I think I had deep fried hamburger as the meat on my curry this time, I will stick with the pork cutlet. The main reason we went there was because Eric wanted to see Alan sweat. He eats probably more spicy food than I do, and the curry goes from 0 (normal) to 10. It says don't try anything over 5 without first trying 5. I got a 3, Alan got a 5. There really wasn't any spice difference, really, just a lack of flavor. It was disappointing. All I did after that, and I mean, all I did after that was homework. The assignment that is usually 2 pages was 5, plus the two other assignments. 9 hours of study, yay! Monday went more smoothly. Class was all right, even though they stold our classroom from us. We used to have a classroom that overlooked the lake, but now we got moved into an A/V room, so we get to look only at the street and the hills behind them. Not bad, but the garden/lake/mountain view was better. For lunch I made Hot Dog Croquette Surprise! It was rice with beef croquettes (deep fried mashed potatoes with beef), Japanese hot dogs with yakitori sauce (not quite US dogs, slightly higher quality, and the sauce is teriyaki-like), and that was about it. It was a different meal to say the least, but I sure can make pretty dishes even out of crap in the fridge. In the afternoon, I actually finished my homework. I think the sensei were feeling bad with beating us like red-headed step-children and gave us a light workload. I even went and tossed the frisbee around before it got dark, played some ping pong, made more curry for dinner, and went for a Lawson's run for ice cream later on that seemed to hate us, karmically. We always eat our ice cream on the way home, which is a no-no in Japan. It is bad to eat while walking. Aruki nagara tabecha dame yo! But it seemed that while we walked, the bugs ate us. See, karma was getting back at us. Today is a cooking lesson after three hours of class, then I plan to go to Al Plaza to get more rice (I've gone through 2kg already!!) and other various sundries, eat some McDonald's (157Y for a Bacon Double Cheeseburger I hear, but the Teriyaki McBurger still calls to me....). I am off to study since I have put it off long enough by writing this. I will have moer pics up at the end of the week. I think I will make the pictures a weekly thing, since that seems to be easier for me. So there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment