Just a Quickie

So yesterday I spent doing a variety of things. First off, I began with talking to people online. It was amusing, but then someone suggested lunch. It's never good to study on an empty stomach, is it? So we went to Shiruman (not Shirumon as I had typed before, stupid David). When we got back, it was nice, and people were talking, so I lazed a bit. Did I mention I was wearing my Jimbe all day? Man, oh, man those are comfy!! I eventually got down to business and studied... for about 7 hours. 7 hours of study and toil for little results. Granted, I broke in the middle for about 2 hours to cook up some mediocre curry and then play some ping pong and destress, but it took a long, long time. Other than that, I didn't do all that much. Today was 4 hours of class, and it went pretty quickly. I have 4 more pages of homework today, and they haven't even started hitting us yet. They're just gently slapping us around right now. Back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment