Smashing!

Must..... Play.... Smash Bro.s.......... I played it all night for the past two nights. It's good to get it out of the way before I get back in classes. Yes, school started on the 5th, but I couldn't get into classes, and had to troll the registration watching people drop and add, creating spaces. Stupid new system. So, Jason and I opened up every single one of the 25 characters on SSBM. It was quite fun. When I woke up in the am, I decided to check up on the class situation. I sat for over an hour, wrestling with classes anf got it all settled. So, without further ado, here is my Winter 2004 Schedule (TM) ECON 202 - Principles of Microeconomics 200-315 Tuesday and Thursday SOCL 105 - Introduction to Sociology 700-940 Tuesday HIST 102 - Western Civilization: 1600-present 715-955 Wednesday MGMT 384 - Human Resources Management 630-910 Thursday MGMT 202 - Introduction to Management Independent Learning So I have 5 classes, 15 credit hours, plus work. That's gonna be rough. ON the plus side, Jason is going to move in. He took his application home tonight. I also pitched the idea of Japan Dave II: The Amazing Return today, and he liked the August visit to Japan idea, since his Chilean ski trip isn't working out. I have an opening! Woo! I also got to go out to dinner with Erin again yesterday. We went to Ruby Tuesday's and rented X2, which neither of us had seen. After the movie and almost all of the extras, we were both tired. She headed out, and Jason came over around 2, where we played until about 630, and he stayed up till about 10. Mind you, this should be at the top of the post, but I am too lazy/tired to move it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment