Good Lunch, what's next?

I am not rich. I live with Christina in a relatively small apartment. I do have a higher income than I did before, but it does not afford me to spend hundreds of dollars on furniture. Each purchase, to me, is weighed on a few factors. First, do we have furniture/accessories that perform the same function? Second, how much money have I spent this week? Third, do we need it? That's where I am usually convinced as to whether or not I am going to purchase this at this time. Did that make sense? I say this because we were at Cost Plus and I like some of the chairs and tables there, but I can't afford them, don't have room for them, and have stuff that does the same job, but I still want them. Cursed logic and money-saving (at least attempting) ways. Not sure what to do tonight. I had La Shish tonight. La Shish is kinda pricey, but it seems odd that it is in an old Taco Bell. We went in there, and a waiter with white dress shirt greeted us and sat us in a small ex-Taco-Bell-now-La-Shish booth and let us look at the menus. There was seating for 48 at 16 tables. Kind of surreal, really. Great food, though. Carly, Christina and I had lunch and it was good. We started with Tabbouli, then I had a Lamb Schwarma (pita-like sandwich with savory lamb, tomatoes, onions, and a sauce similar to that which is on gyros. Oh, and pickles were on it, too. Carly had a Chicken Schwarma and a Hummus and Tabbouli Schwarma. Christina had Hummus with Lamb over it. The lamb was mixed with pine nuts. Christina had a Papaya smoothie. I will go there again. Yes, I shalll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment