I Like Pie

I think everyone should love pie. Today was a fantabulous day. I got out of work early, got to see Jason for lunch (we went and had a Happy Meal at Malarky's, consisting of a burger, fries, and a Killians), play lots of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, go out to dinner at Akasaka with Christina, Drew, and Nissa, as well as have pie and then watch the first episode of Rurouni Kenshin: Trust (for the second time today, the first was with Jason). A full day, indeed. Alas, all good things must come to an end, and my belly is very full and needing sleepy time to digest it all. I work a double tomorrow, followed by two nights, a double.... lovely. Must loosen pants, too much pie. I only had 2 slices, Drew had 2 plus the remnants of pie from the ladies. Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee......

0 comments:

Post a Comment