Don't Know How Much Longer

I can take this. Christina is getting extremely pissed off at me for every little thing. I honestly believe now that she is trying to find a reason to break it off with me once and for all. I have to change, I have to become the ideal that is in her head, even though she won't tell me what it is, I have to try harder. Yes, she is a god and very helpful woman, but she is not the be all end all to the world. I am hindered by her, for example: I don't play nerd games any more, I don't talk to Bud, Casey, or some other people because of her. Because she is dissatisfied with the fact that Jess and Dan didn't thank her profusely for the party she threw, she doesn't talk to them. She hates my mother, which nobody can understand. She thinks that our kids (if we ever have any) will never see my mom's family. But I still love her, love being with her, and want to be with her. Am I crazy? Can I make it alone? Do I want to? I don't want to be alone, I don't want to lose her for the good times we share. I don't want to lose her for the lazy mornings, the peaceful evenings, or the trips to Dairy Dan for Cherry Amaretto ice cream. Please, somebody, help me do what I need to do to make her and myself happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment