Fourth of July

And I am sitting here alone. Christina is off to her family gathering where she will have a lot of fun going to the belly-flop contest they have every year at Fenton Lake, and forget about me. She is pissed because I didn't get today off, even though I tried to get it off. Too many people had requested it off before me. Why I didn't try to work a day shift instead of evening? No clue. I wasn't sure if I was working Friday at Best Buy, so I couldn't request it in advance, and I just didn't think about it since Famous Dave's is my night job. I am still going to try to get the night off for tonight and Sunday (woo, then I won't make ANY money this week!) because Christina wanted me to. Why can't she tell me what days I should take off in advance? I mean, 4th of July was a no brainer, adn I tried, I really did! She says I am not trying hard enough, and I will be very lonely working my two jobs all of the time. I don't need this, it is not designed to make me happy or try to feel better about myself and make me a better person. It is just threatening and hurtful. Hurtful, the word of the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment