Shooting People for Pleasure and Profit.

Let me start with two days ago. David went to work at Best Buy where he noticed that a certain nifty computer (a Medion) happened to have two displays. Now, knowing that there should only be one, and he was indeed not seeing double, he went about asking whether or not he could purchase said computer. As it turned out, he could, without the keyboard and mouse, which was not a problem; David already owned a mouse and keyboard both. The following day, David went and placed $500 in cash in front of the computer salesman and said 'put the rest on my debit' which was a much smaller amount. David enjoys his new computer, and hopes that it will be friends with his old one. The end. So, as you may have gotten, I bought a cool computer. Here are the specs: Pentium 4 processor, 2.4GHz 512MB DDR RAM 80GB Hard Drive 5 USB 2.0 Ports, 2 Firewire Ports Media slots (Compact Flash, Multimedia, Secure Digital, Memory Stick, and Smart Media) 16X DVD-Rom Floppy Drive Integrated video and sound cards capable of 5.1 surround sound and the piece de resistance... 4X DVD-R/2X DVD-RW/16X CR-R/4X CD-RW drive I have a DVD BURNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, tonight, I went and played Laser Tag with the trainers and managers at Famous Dave's, and we all had a blast. I got bopped in the face with a gun, but the first game I got in 4th out of 23, then 12th of 21, then 7th of 20. Not bad, I must say. I did worst when we were on teams. We should do this again, and the managers were really fun to hang out with! Well, bed calls, and so does the new Harry Potter book. I am now over 400 pages into it! Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment