Back from the Dead

Welly well well well... I do still breathe and blood still pumps in my veins yet, though I have not updated my poorly neglected web journal for quite some time now. You see, as my last post stated, I have been working 80+ hour weeks and have had time to sleep in between. This past week, however, I had off so that I could use up my Personal Holiday hours at Best Buy before I quit. Yes, I will quit BB. Eventually, after I milk them for all that they are worth. I have to wait for my tuition reimbursement from them, and for July 7, which is the 1 year anniversary of my being full time there. I get 40 hours of Vacation time that they cannot take away, even if I quit. Enough of that though. I have been pulling down fat cash from Famous Dave's which allows me to pay off more and more of our debts more easily and save up for future expenses like school and a shiny new computer for me. Well, must prioritize. Christina and I got a neat little digital camera, a 3.2 megapixel Canon Elph. It's cute. Here is a link to where Christina is uploading some of the pictures: Christina's Pics on Yahoo! We've been having Drew and Nissa over a lot, as well as Jason. It's cool to get to hang out with other people sometimes, it brings a bit more variety, and allows me to watch movies that Christina usually wouldn't want to watch. Sometimes. Nissa seems to agree with Christina's thought processes sometimes, which makes it Men vs. Women more often than not. Speaking of Men vs Women, I went out to the bar with my coworkers after we closed up at Famous Dave's for the first time last night. I called Christina and she encouraged me to go, but was hinting at the fact that maybe I should come home. Being uncharacteristically decisive, I actually decided to have a drink with them at Chatters, a bar quite close to Christina's parent's house actually. Here is the problem. I told Christina I would be out for "probably only a half an hour." When I got in there however, it turned into around two and a half hours. Christina was extremely pissed, and she has reason. I didn't do what I said I was going to do, and disappointed her. She had gotten sunburnt out golfing and had wanted me to help her put aloe on her back where she couldn't reach. I didn't know this, however. So, I slept on the couch. Today, I did some laundry, after the neighbor downstairs relinquished the washer and drier at noon, cleaned up around the apartment and generally tidied up while listening to some music or the TV. Saw a good couple eps of Ground Force (surprise! we redid your yard) and Changing Rooms (I'll change your house, you change mine!) on BBC. Christina neither noticed nor mentioned anything about cleaning at all. I don't think she really cares about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment