Another Steamy Day

Yeesh, it is muggy out! It got up to 90 and it doesn't help that the air was out at Famous Dave's last night. I was a closer, which means I have to make sure that everyone else does their job before I leave. Every one left before me, and decided to not help me at all. I started my cleanup at 12:00 when we closed at 10:00. Nice fucking teamwork. Today, I am going to go to Adventures in Homebrewing so that I can sign up as a judge for the Michigan State Fair Homebrew Competition. Woo! Drink beer and choose the best! Christina made our living room much bigger-seeming. She decided that she was done with my complaining about the bedposts and removed them from the couch and changed up the mattress covering, and it looks great. Well, time to put laundry in the drier. I work at the Spree tonight doing the Taste of Livonia at Eddie Edgar for $6 a person starting at 6pm. But, I think they are sold out, so why give out all that ingo? I was typing, and just couldn't stop. Try to keep cool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment