Just Relaxing

I am very happy with my new bed. I had an Odyssey to get it, though. It all started off that I drained and dismantled my waterbed because Jason was going to give me his queen pillowtop bed. I went to my brother's house. We got the U-Haul truck. We took his bed apart and put it in the truck. We brought the couch from the basement and put it in the truck. We dismantled the desk upstairs and brought it down and put it in the truck. We took the couch to my Papa's. We brought the couch in and set it up. We took a chair from my Papa's and put it in the truck. The chair went to my mom's, where it was unloaded. Next, we went to IKEA and Jason and Susie proceeded to choose their new bed. There was a break for Swedish Meatballs and Lingonberry juice. After waiting for the furniture, we put it in the truck and went to my apartment. We unloaded my new bed and set it up. Returning to my brother's place, we unloaded his new King bed and brought it all upstairs. We also had to rearrange the room. At this point, Jason and Susie were going out to Clawson to drop off the desk. I decided to go home. I got to sleep on a real bed, and a really comfortable one at that. Here's to a good night's sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment