As I Post, Weak and Weary...

Damn, I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I had a great night; Kelly and I watched our shows, had a good dinner, and we rested a bit. Well, I rested a bit while she studied. So, we climb into our delicious pillowtop queen bed. Kelly falls asleep straight away while I sit there awake and no prospect of sleep. I decided to watch Samurai III: The Duel at Ganryu Island. I watched the whole thing and was yet unable to fall asleep. Side note, Mifune Toshiro was a badass. Check his stuff out, but if you have heard of him, you already know this. I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30 this morning. I had to wake up at 8:25. I have not been a happy monkey today. I am grouchy and grumpy and a bevvy of other adjectives taht start with the letter G. If only my brain were not so groggy, I could think of them. In any case, I just wrote to say that if you ever get time for a nap, grab it with both hands and don't let go. I am sad I didn't get that opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment