Disturbed - Land of Confusion

I was listening to the radio, and I heard a familiar song from my childhood being rocked out by a very good rawkin band. Land of Confusion (originally by Genesis) was being thrashed by Disturbed. Very good. Very, very good. My first thought is that if they have a new album out (didn't know that it was out), then I have new workout music. Today, I had free time in the computer lab. Somewhere I got a link to the video, which was done by Todd McFarlane. Yes, that's the guy. That Spawn creator. I was expecting quality, but I wasn't expecting such blatant social and political commentary. Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with it! In fact, I quite liked it. I was reading some of the comments about it on YouTube, and was struck by how little people know about the world. Oh well. In any case -- video goodness embedded below. In case the video does not embed properly, here's the link: Disturbed - Land of Confusion. I'm out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment