Shigoto wo shinakya....

Workety-work work work. For the past two days, I have been pulling 12 hour shifts at Best Buy because our jobs were threatened. We were told, right when we were leaving on Thursday, that we had to gut and completely organize and rearrange our warehouse to the managers' specific standards by Saturday night at close. Our supervisor, the almighty Slap-Nut Art, decided to not be there Saturday, since he was going up north. I would have done the same, mind you, but he's probably going to get fired because of this. Oh well. So, Michelle (the senior of the dept) took charge and worked two 14 hour days and we, along with some part timer help, rocked out the warehouse cleaning, and a mega-super-ultra truck shipment from hell. It looks damn good back there now, but, man oh man, it was not fun getting there. I finally bought Zelda: The Wind Waker. I have yet to play it since I was so tired last night. Figures, eh? I will get to it soon, though. I guess I am going to go to dinner at Christina's parents' house now, so I guess I should get ready. I'll check back here and post a few thoughts in another two or three days... maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment