Anime List

I know you've been waiting for it, so here it is... My anime list. Commercially Released Anime DVDs: Escaflowne Box Set Escaflowne Movie Lain Box Set Nadesico Box Set Love Hina 1-3 Love Hina Christmas Special Gunsmith Cats Vampire Princess Miyu TV 1 Oh My Goddess! 1&2 Oh My Goddess! Movie Marriage Record of Lodoss War OAVs 1&2 Rurouni Kenshin OAVs 1&2 Tenchi Forever Castle of Cagliostro Princess Mononoke Legend of Crystania Blood: The Last Vampire Saint Tail 1 Downloaded Anime CDs: Berserk 1-26 Love Hina 1-25 Love Hina Specials Love Hina Again 1-3 Love Live Hina Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (His and Her Circumstances) 1-26 To Heart 1-13 Hack\\Sign 1-15 Hack\\Liminality 1-3 Hack\\Dusk 1-11 Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu 1-26 and I am sure there is more. I just thought I would share......

0 comments:

Post a Comment