A Week at a Time

You know, I am really bad at updating right now. I've been quite busy. But here I shall attempt to relay my past week for all to enjoy. Last Thursday, Jason and Justin came over and we drank some beers, ate some food, and watched Kill Bill, Volume One. It was good fun. I had Friday and Saturday off to go to MSU for my JCMU Orientation. Let's start with Friday. I spent most of the early afternoon Diablowing with Erin, Stef, and Nick. We killed many, many beasites of the Underworld. Good times were had by all, as well as treasure amassed in quantities unknown. Wow, what an awkward sentence! We stopped playing when Erin mentioned that it was getting late and I had about an hour to get up there, and I had yet to shower. Ugh. But scrub I did, and flew my way up to EL to meet everyone up at Toxic Hell. I mean, Taco Bell. Friday night there was a party for Marcie's boyfriend, Jason, who was to turn into a pumpkin, er, no, an adult at midnight. I proceeded to amaze the few there by inhaling 3 tacos and two meximelts in record time, whereupon we crossed the street to acquire alcohol for consumption at the party. I felt like consummate college students, leaving Meijer's with a case of Labatt's Blue, a fifth of Malibu and a fifth of Absolut Vanilla. After some further fennagling, we got to the house party at Leyna Kasparek's house. I think that's how you spell the name. It was a beautiful night, so most of it waws spent outside talking, going inside for more drinks where it was really, really hot, and then coming back out where it was quiet sometimes. Then in, then out. I had a few drinks, about 6 I would say, but no buzz at all. I believe it's because I packed myself full of Toxic Hell. Erin and I people watched a while, and got to talk.I find it most amusing that people would come up to her and act as if they were her best friend, and say "HI! So great so see you!" and walk away. Eventually, as the night wore on and the music droned on, Erin and I were sitting on the couch and saw Nick tell Marcie and Stef to kiss. So they did. And even when the guys looked away, they were still kissing. They didn't know when to stop! In any case, a little bit later they got all three lovely ladies to smooch. Erin, Marcie, and Stef. I am disappointed to say that the pictures did not come out. :( Oh well. Once again outside, a buzzed Stef asked Erin for a drink of her Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat and tipped it back up so fast that it overfoamed. She said something like "Who wants to lick this off of me?" and about 10 people licked her hand. Myself included. Hey, when a lady's beer covered hand is presented, one does not snub it! The evening had wore on, and Erin and I decided to get away from the party, so Nick, who was in no driving state, gave me the keys to his convertible. No, I did not abuse it, I took it gently to the parking structure. Erin and I, upon reaching the apartment, watched Kill Bill. For those keeping score, that's twice in as many days. It was good again. I slept the sleep of the dead for about 4 hours before getting up and going to my Orientation, which will be the next installment, tomorrow. Suffice to say, it involves me in a kilt, and beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment