Nap Time

{{{Transcribed from my website, which I will continue to do until I get JapanDave up and running}}} All righty. I have had some good times lately, and some not so good times. Let's start with the good times. I got to go to BDub's with Erin, Stef, Marcie and Nick again, and that was a good time. Got up in the morning on Friday, felt really, really warm, but shrugged it off. I got home, was going to get ready to take a shower and go to work, but decided to curl up in a huddled mass on my bathroom floor instead. It wasn't pretty. So I missed work Friday and Saturday nights, which really hurt. Now this week has been much better, health wise. No illnesses, nothing of the sort. Just lots of hanging out. Lounging. Drew and I went out for some belated birthday pie. I love birthday pie. Went to the EMU Orientation for the Study Abroad programs. It was fairly pointless. I knew everything they were saying already and just droned for a while and then told the JCMU people to go to MSU's Orientation Meeting on the 17th. My reaction: DUH. I closed at work Friday night, got home around 1am, had the orientation at EMU from 10-1, then worked 4-1 (closed again, yay me!), then I LOST AN HOUR thanks to stupid Daylight Savings Time, and had to work 10-5:30. It felt like 9-4:30. Now I am back to realxing. Jason is supposed to be heading over, but he seems to actually be driving slow for once. He said he was on his way 45 minutes ago when it only takes 20 minutes to get here. Curious...

0 comments:

Post a Comment